Barton W. “Bart” Hogreve Esq.
Bart Hogreve has been practicing law in Brevard County for over 20 years. After obtaining his Bachelor of Science degree at Norther Illinois University in Political Science in 1983, he began a career in the banking industry in the Chicago area from 1983 – 1987 where he managed a saving department. In 1987 he went to law school at the University of Tulsa, College of Law, and in 1988 he studied law at Oxford University, England as an exchange student. He came back to Tulsa graduate law school and he received his Doctorate of Jurisprudence in 1990. Bart immediately began his legal career working at the State Attorneys Office in and for the 12th Judicial Circuit in Sarasota and Manatee Counties, Florida. He spent his last four years as a prosecutor in the 18th Judicial Circuit, Brevard County, FL. After leaving the State Attorneys Office in 1996 he began working as an insurance defense attorney for Jack, Wyatt, Tolbert and Thompson, PA, in Melbourne FL., and remained there until 1998 when he decided to open up his own office in Rockledge, FL. where he has been practicing and began practicing in the areas of Adoptions, Criminal Law (DUI’s, Misdemeanors, Felonies), Wills, Probate and Estates, Guardianship and Personal Injury.
- Is a member of the Florida Bar
- And the Federal Court for the Middle District of Florida
- And the Brevard County Bar
- Is Past Chair of the Florida Bar Grievance Committee
- Has Assisted in teaching MAPP classes with the Department of Children and Families
- Has tried over 100 cases to verdict
- And has been declared an expert witness by several Brevard County Judges concerning litigation issues