Wills & Probate
Plan and Protect Your Future
Working with an experienced Wills & Probate attorney is essential. Whether you are planning for the future by creating a Will or going through the probate process for a recently deceased friend or family member. Thorough planning includes a Last Will, a Living Will, a designation of a health care surrogate, and a Power of Attorney at a minimum. Parents of minor children will also need a Pre-Need Guardianship. The attorneys at Mario Gunde Peters & Kelley have the comprehensive knowledge and compassion needed to assist you in this area.
Call us for a free consultation to review your planning documents or to start planning. Same-day appointments are available.
Dealing With Estate After A Death
5 steps to consider
- Who will be the estate representative
- Estate rep. gathers details to fulfill duties
- Confirm heirs and beneficiaries
- Identify and inventory the decedent’s property
- Figure out the best transfer process for assets