Brevard County Case Search
Brevard Electronic Court Application (BECA)
If you have an interest in a pending case in Brevard County, whether as a party in the case or as an observer, it will be important to keep track of the status of the court case. You should know about this clerk of the court, Brevard County tool. Brevard County created the Brevard Electronic Court Application (BECA) website to allow you to search and view many court case records for informational purposes.
Get help and assistance with your case
The BECA system is a search tool available to both private citizens and attorneys. It provides the General Public with virtually every case – Civil or Criminal – in Brevard County. This clerk of the court Brevard County search system is designed to allow public access to viewing both case history and many of the documents that are filed in each case.
Get assistance with your BECA court case, Contact Mario Gunde Peters & Kelley. We have offices located in Cocoa and Melbourne.
Get a FREE consultation today.
Records Available on BECA
The records available on BECA vary depending on several factors, including:
Your Access Level:
- Case Parties and Attorneys: Can access most documents related to their own case, including pleadings, motions, orders, and judgments. Some sensitive documents may be restricted.
- Public Users: Can search and view certain public records from various case types, like family, criminal, and civil. Access may be limited to basic information like case descriptions, parties involved, and court dates. Specific documents might require additional steps or fees.
- Different case types have varying levels of public access due to privacy concerns. Family law cases often have more restricted access than civil or criminal cases.
- Some sensitive information like social security numbers or medical records may be redacted even for case parties.
- Judges may issue orders restricting access to certain documents in a case.
BECA typically offers access to:
- Case descriptions and summaries
- Parties involved
- Court dates and schedules
- Certain pleadings and motions
- Judgments and orders (public portions)
Records NOT generally available on BECA:
- Sensitive documents like witness statements or social security numbers
- Sealed or confidential records
- Transcripts of hearings or trials (may require purchase)
For specific information about what records are available in your case, if you are a case party or attorney, consult your attorney or the Clerk of Courts office.
If you are a public user, search the case on BECA and review the available information. Look for disclaimers on access limitations.
For further clarification, contact the Clerk of Courts office in Brevard County. Remember, even public records on BECA might not show the complete picture. For legal advice or detailed case information, always consult a qualified attorney.
Brevard County Clerk’s Office Locations:
Moore Justice Center/Viera
2825 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
51 South Nieman Avenue
Melbourne, FL 32901
506 South Palm Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796
Clerks Office Phone Numbers and Email Addresses